The Realm

A Place Where Cheese Is Queen

My Photo
Name:
Location: San Francisco, CA

I'm fun.

Friday, July 22, 2005

Hooray!

It's Friday!

Ah yes ... the weekend stretches ahead so enticingly. Not that I have exciting plans, mind you. But I expect some fun to be had ... I am going out with my friend Marisol tonight to check out a neighborhood pub that I hope I can transform into my new home away from home. And on Saturday, my girl Tex and I are going to see bugs at Cellspace.

Okay, I do have wacky co-workers. Or maybe it is just this place. Suffice it to say, I now know what tortoises sound like when they're getting it on. And I'm no biologist.

In addition, dreams do come true here at my office. On Thursday last, I mentioned to Angela that if I could have anything ... I would want a tray of brownies with chocolate chips and a can of cream cheese frosing to top them with.

The following day, when I came in ... VOILA! that very treat was waiting for me. Fuck fitness!!

Anyway, my horoscope today advised me to get together with my cutest co-worker to kindle a spark in two areas: business AND pleasure. I'm choosing to ignore this. Seeing as how my cute co-workers are women and I'm heterosexual.

Now I have some general advice for the lovelorn: When it's over, it's over. DO NOT contact people who dumped you four years later for any reason, unless you've been diagnosed with a long hidden S-T-D. If you're friends, then right on. But if it was ugly, let it lie.

That's my P-S-A for the day.

Still to come: pimple remedies, and my recipe for chunky junk. They are not related.

Until later, love and kisses, xoxoxoxoxoxo

1 Comments:

Blogger terry said...

ahh, but sadly, you didn't get your food wish for today. what was it... a host of pies?

Friday, July 22, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home