The Realm

A Place Where Cheese Is Queen

My Photo
Name:
Location: San Francisco, CA

I'm fun.

Monday, July 25, 2005

Monday ...

My horoscope today sucks.

It is not nice at all. It says no one will understand my needs and the whole day will be exhausting and complicated! Good one. Thanks Astrology.com.

I neglected to mention that I finally finished the latest chapter in the Harry Potter saga. It was better than the "Order of the Phoenix." Harry needed a good slapping in that one. He's not so annoying this time around. I think because he's finally getting some action.

I still think Snape was acting on Dumbledore's orders. He's not evil. He's misunderstood.
YES! I AM A GEEK! Oh well. I really miss Oliver Wood. der.

Here's a haiku dedicated to the master of the form:

I miss Angela
Where is your nice happy smile?
Get your ass up bitch!

(seems harsh, but Angela knows I am saying this in the most loving way possible.)

Until later, love and kisses, xoxoxoxoxo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home