The Realm

A Place Where Cheese Is Queen

My Photo
Name:
Location: San Francisco, CA

I'm fun.

Tuesday, July 26, 2005

A droody day

A long time ago, when my friend Rebecca's teenage daughter was about 8, I was a very sad little piece of cheese. One day, Rebecca came in to work and gave me a note her daughter had written to me. It had an unidentifable scribble on it and the words "Don't be Droody!"

I was all "what the hell is droody?"

It is now the word we use when we are sad and depressed. And it is hella descriptive.

I don't know if I'm droody. But it feels kind of dreary inside my head. I choose to blame Mercury. I cannot wait for the ides of August to get here already.

A trip to Ross would probably cheer me up in the meantime.

Until later, love and kisses, xoxoxoxoxoxoa

haiku

The you know what guy
is a big annoying geek
NOT interesting.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Bans,

I'm sorry to hear you're so droody - and I TOTALLY think it's because of Mercury. Perhaps a trip to Ross would cheer you up, but you'd probably get lost on the bus because of Mercury. Fuckin' Mercury. It's also Mick Jagger's birthday today - party on.

Tuesday, July 26, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home