The Realm

A Place Where Cheese Is Queen

My Photo
Name:
Location: San Francisco, CA

I'm fun.

Thursday, August 04, 2005

Cuchi Cuchi!!

Some questions simply serve to hide other, deeper questions ... questions that become mysteries for the age.

For instance: Something I wonder about ... but will never know the answer to: Why in hell did Mr. and Mrs. Kinkel name their son Kip?

People may have started off wondering WHY? What made this kid pick up a gun, kill his parents, then wreak havoc in a small Oregon town?

Then ... the realization hit. This poor kid had endured 15 years of being called Kip Kinkel!!! They couldn't name him Jeff?? Or Bob?? Or Steve??

Jeez.

Yesterday Charo, the world's greatest Flamenco Guitarist and perennial Love Boat guest came to visit us in the newsroom.

She was very friendly and nice. She told us how thrilled she was that she had gotten to say "fuck" on stage for the first time ever the night before. (When she was judging the Charo look-a-like contest at the Trannyshack.) I can't remember the context though. She hugged me and kissed my cheek!

I got my picture taken with her but will not be posting it ... because she looks way the hell better than I do. That's pretty sad when a 64 year old former star of the Surreal Life makes you look like dog meat. Oh well. She's frigging CHARO! I have to give it to her.

Until later, love and kisses, xoxoxoxoxo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home