The Realm

A Place Where Cheese Is Queen

My Photo
Name:
Location: San Francisco, CA

I'm fun.

Friday, July 29, 2005

Love is ....

Light as its ever been ... thicker than water.

Why, Andy, why? You still represent my ideal man. Hmm. Okay, re-thinking that ... you represent my ideal Australian ... because, if I want to be truthful, I got all kinds of ideals.

Still though. Your tragic death at age 31 from a coke induced heart attack still has the power to wound. You were so young ... so virile ... so hot, yet cute too. I can't help but blame Victoria Principal.

Moving along ... the braintrust that is Astrology.com has advised me that today will be super! exciting! ... while recommending that hibernation may be my best course.

There's not much exciting shit happening at my apartment ... but ... well, you never know. Maybe Ed McMahon is coming over with a check, and this is the astrologers' way of telling me I had better be at home to answer the door.

OOH! I hope that's it!!

Random thought of the day:

When the hell is that new San Francisco H & M going to open already?

Until later, love and kisses, xoxoxoxoxo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home