The Realm

A Place Where Cheese Is Queen

My Photo
Name:
Location: San Francisco, CA

I'm fun.

Thursday, July 28, 2005

Rain drops and roses

actually, those ARE two of my favorite things.

I also like white bean salad and Stella Artois.

There's a bit of a mystery here in the newsroom. A kidnapping has taken place. My co-worker keeps her supplies in her drawer for her use only. Unfortunately, someone discovered her secret stash of paper clips and pens. They left those alone ... but managed to make off with her tape dispenser.

Now this isn't just any ordinary tape dispenser. This is Sticky the tape dispenser. He has three friends, Goopy, Carmine (also tape dispensers) and Mr. Squishy (a pen) on a desperate hunt for any clue as to his whereabouts. If you know where Sticky is, please put him back where he belongs. He is sorely missed.

Until later, love and kisses, xoxoxoxoxo

1 Comments:

Blogger terry said...

I miss Sticky!! Oh Stick, where have you gone??

Thursday, July 28, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home