The Realm

A Place Where Cheese Is Queen

My Photo
Name:
Location: San Francisco, CA

I'm fun.

Wednesday, July 27, 2005

One for the ladies ....

If you're a boy, move along ... nothing to see here ....

Okay, now that the men are gone, I can talk about vaginas.

I know I must seem a little vagina-centric, since I mentioned that very organ in a recent post. I'm not, really. The other day, that word was being bandied freely about the newsroom and it made me cringe.

I prefer my friend Nicole's 5 year old daughter's word for it, which is flower. Hah hah!! That always makes me laugh.

But seriously. The reason I bring it up today is because I've discovered the most amazing pimple remedy in the world. I read on a website recently that if you use put vaginal yeast infection cream on your pimples, they'll go away.

I believe everything I read on the Internet. So, I went to Walgreens, got the store brand Miconazole Nitrate suppositories and external cream and put it on my poor little sad face.
Lo and behold, those annoying spots have cleared!!! It is a MIRACLE!!

You have to use a lot and I'm buying it practically every other day. Everybody at my Walgreen's probably thinks I have a raging yeast infection.

That same website also advised eating as much cabbage as possible. Lucky for me, Safeway has been offering bags of shredded cabbage for just a dollar a bag. I have been buying and eating it like a maniac. Maybe that's my Lourdes.

Until later, love and kisses, xoxoxoxoxo

haiku:

You believe you're evolved
Selling your soul all day long
I'd hate to be you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home