The Realm

A Place Where Cheese Is Queen

My Photo
Name:
Location: San Francisco, CA

I'm fun.

Friday, August 05, 2005

I want a hamburger!


Toofums was in my dream the other night.

When I was little, my friend Colleen had this doll.
She talks all right. Her phrases include "I'm going to be president!" "You're cute, but I'm cuter!" "MAYBE I'll let you play with me," "Nyahh nyahh nyahhanyahh!!" and the totally random "I want a hamburger!!"

What the hell?! hah hah hah hah hah.

TOOFUMS!! Hours of fun. Colleen and I also liked to bathe Creampuff the guinea pig then style his hair with the blowdryer. He didn't seem to mind.

Colleen is cool. I've known her for as long as I've been alive and even though we don't talk as much as I'd like ... hardly ever in fact ... when we DO talk, it's like we saw each other yesterday.

Thought for the day:

If you have an old friend like Colleen, make sure you keep in touch.

Auxilary thought for the day:

If you happen to see a Toofums the doll on eBay,
buy it and send it to me.
Until later, love and kisses, xoxoxoxoxo

4 Comments:

Blogger danamdkny said...

Hello! I had one of these and am on the hunt too - it was hilarious

Wednesday, May 19, 2010  
Blogger Unknown said...

My God! My brother and sister bought me this doll when I was little. They're over ten years older than me and I guess they thought I was a real brat. I want a hamburger!

Tuesday, January 28, 2014  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I had the voicebox from th doll.. Funny stuff!

Monday, December 15, 2014  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I still have one lol she still works

Monday, December 05, 2016  

Post a Comment

<< Home