The Realm

A Place Where Cheese Is Queen

My Photo
Name:
Location: San Francisco, CA

I'm fun.

Monday, August 08, 2005

She's Crafty

As always, I am all about frugality. So this weekend I dedicated myself to staying home and making useless crap. Note to all my friends who have birthdays coming up: You may want to stop reading if you don't want to know what kind of useless crap will soon be cluttering up your house.

On Saturday, Mari and I rode our bikes down to Pearl's Arts and Crafts and got all kinds of supplies. Then we got some Stella and went back to my house ... put down a sheet ... and started spilling paint and scattering glitter and gluing Messy to the floor, etc. Eventually, we ended up with some ... yeah.

Happy birthday Lolita!!

The fun continued on into Sunday ... with a visit from my beautiful ex roommate Nadia ... margaritas and Puerto Allegre ... a bike ride ... oh it was lovely. We even made a stop at my local. Yes!! Jay 'n Bees. Still a freakshow, but I have high hopes.

I shudder to think of what my life would be without Craigs' List.

Until later, love and kisses, xoxoxoxoxo

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Omg! Another person on this planet who is familiar with this doll! All of my friends swear I've made her up. I'm 38 yrs old and still quote the infamous Toofums on an very regular basis. In fact I'm often greeted by co-workers and friends with a "I wanna a Hamburger!" shout. My parents still have this doll in a box somewhere in their garage. Several years ago my mom found it for me and I was SO ecstatic that I excitedly pulled the string. A little too hard and it broke. Her last words out were "Nyahh, nyahh, nyahh, nyahh, nyahh!" She showed me. A sad, sad, day.

Wednesday, February 11, 2009  

Post a Comment

<< Home