The Realm

A Place Where Cheese Is Queen

My Photo
Name:
Location: San Francisco, CA

I'm fun.

Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Sickly Peanut


Oh sad sad day. My favorite dog in the world is in the hospital!

Poor little Peanut. Her back hurts and she can't move very well. She started acting weird when I was taking care of her! I promise I didn't do anything. I hope she will be okay. Please send good thoughts and positive energy to Peanut. She has to get better!!

Dory says she has to be immobilized for awhile. That shouldn't be too difficult. Here is a dog that loves to sleep in.

I made a smiley tag for her collar. Hopefully that will cheer her up.

Until later, love and kisses, xoxoxoxoxo

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

doodle doody doot doot doo doo doo doo doodle doody doot doot doo doo doo doo
doodle doody doot doot doo doo doo doo doodle doody doot doot doo doo doo doo
doodle doody doot doot doo doo doo doo doodle doody doot doot doo doo doodle doody doot doot doo doo doo doo doo doo

Tuesday, August 09, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home