The Realm

A Place Where Cheese Is Queen

My Photo
Name:
Location: San Francisco, CA

I'm fun.

Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Hello 2007!

It's a sickly new year :o(.

I have been ILLING since Saturday. Which means yours truly had to stay at home Sunday night.

It's OKAY because far be it from me to step out the house on Amateur Night. Still. I'd like the option to do so!

I am so dizzy I can't even see straight. It doesn't help that I wore my cirque du Soleil skirt and so have been juggling kiwi fruits and spinning around like a whirling dervish because that's what you DO when you're wearing a human circus costume. Even in a newsroom. That's what's Required.

So do you think Carlos and I should join the circus? He's really good at riding around on humans and doing tricks.

I will post a photo of him doing just that this week. I had a mini photo shoot at my house, following a rum soaked LUNCHEON with the girls Saturday.

That's when I started feeling sick, by the way. Oogles. You'd think rum and fresh limes would be good for someone with a cold. MAN! Isn't that what doctors prescribe to sailors in order to prevent scurvy?

I don't think I have scurvy. Hooray! Maybe I should go have some more mojitos, just in case.

xoxoxo kisses (but not on the lips, i am SICK) xoxoxo

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

damn, i can't believe you're sick! that's not right.

i think you need some more mojitos. for medicinal purposes. but you shouldn't drink them alone, you know, in case you need medical attention... so call me!

i think you and carlos would make for a most excellent circus act.

Wednesday, January 03, 2007  
Blogger The Savage said...

I'd pay to see the act... Just no cat juggling.... oh wait.. I am having flashbacks now... Steve Martin in The Jerk... Say No to cat juggling.. now a cat that can juggle would surely be a sight....

Wednesday, January 03, 2007  
Blogger Natalia said...

Oh no sickness. It always seems to come around this time.

Get better!

-N

Wednesday, January 03, 2007  
Blogger JMai said...

Attending rum-soaked luncheons sounds like a brilliant way to get sick, if one MUST be sick.

Thursday, January 04, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home