The Realm

A Place Where Cheese Is Queen

My Photo
Name:
Location: San Francisco, CA

I'm fun.

Thursday, December 14, 2006

TAGGED at last!

Guess What?

I have been 'tagged' by Miss Sunshine State, a-k-a JMai. heh heh.

So here's the cheese: I need to write six truly weird things about myself then ... in turn 'tag' six MORE peeps who will then have to do the same thing and so on, and so on, etc.

Okay. Six weird things. Only six? Jeez.

1. I HATE peas!!!!!!!!! blegh! My friend Cindy can't believe it, because peas are so "cute." Indeed, they are small and round and green, but their cute form disguises the horrible little burst of nastiness that they truly are.

2. I LOVE it when it rains for days on end and is all gray and drizzly and gloomy out.

3. I wish I could go out on a date with John Stamos.

4. I wish leg warmers would come back into style. (hah hah hah)

5. Nothing would make me happier than having the power to turn big animals such as dolphins, hippos, giraffes and the like into smaller versions of themselves (like, say the size of a dwarf hamster) and be able to keep them in appropriate containers as pets.

6. When I was little, I wanted my name to be "Mashed Potatoes."

There are MANY more, but these are the first that came to mind.

Okay ... Gah! hmm. Okay how about Jelly, the Loud Corral ... uh ... Terry? (i don't remember you doing this one, but it IS early) ... Michael (ha ha ha ha ha) ... crap. AND ANYONE ELSE WHO FEELS LIKE IT!! If you aren't a blogger, you can put your weirdnesses in my comments list. Pickle, Lolita, Mari, Nadia, Shelly, Anne, etc. ..... Let's GO.

I just broke the rules by inviting that, but guess what? I don't care!!

I did a LOT of laundry yesterday afternoon. Just so you can get an idea of how much ... I spent approximately $27 dollars!! jeezus!! I could have just gone to Ross with that money and bought seven new underpants and a towel.

Noodle is getting better albeit VERY slowly. She is NOT happy about being medicated every other second, but I am determined to make her healthy again. Sorry Noodle!!

My secret santa gave me the cutest thing today. It is a big kitty food bowl with a cute purple kitty looking over the edge. Aw! Perfect for the cat lady. Thanks Secret Santa!!

xoxoxo kisses, and love and meds when you are sick xoxoxo

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

leg warmers?? really??

i hate peas too.

and you know what? i did this meme, when it was FIVE weird things, back in october. i'm not doing it again. i mean, i'm just not weird enough.

hahahahahahahaha.

glad to hear noodle's getting better!

Thursday, December 14, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

1) When I think I'm alone, I sing opera at the top of my lungs
2) I remember EVERYBODY'S birthday (if not the day, then their zodiac sign) for years to come
3) I'm becoming a country western music fan
4) I wish I could sing like Whitney Houston
5) I believe the large majority of what Linda Goodman believes
6) I HATE pickles, but LOVE capers

Friday, December 15, 2006  
Blogger JMai said...

Yay you did your tag thing! I love your 6 weird things! Mashed Potatoes? Really? I guess we could call you that now, if you really want... or is it too late?

Saturday, December 16, 2006  
Blogger Queen of Cheese said...

terry i beg to differ. hah hah! its GOOOOD to be weird!

jmai its never too late for mashed potatotes!

The above guess who is pickle. Nice try but der.


love from mashed potatoes.

Monday, December 18, 2006  
Blogger Laura said...

you and my mother can go on a pea hatin' fest. she HATES peas so much. I, on the other hand love them tons. I love them in everything. MmMm peas.

Monday, December 18, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home