The Realm

A Place Where Cheese Is Queen

My Photo
Name:
Location: San Francisco, CA

I'm fun.

Thursday, November 23, 2006

Happy T-Giving!!

Oh BOY!!

Thanksgiving is definitely my favorite holiday!

(except for my birthday but whatever)

That's because I LOVE mashed potatoes. I made my smashies last night and they are all sitting happily in my refrigerator ... waiting for me to leave work and insert them into a warm oven, where they will warm up and fluff up and make me happy inside.

I put a LOT of butter in them because that is the best part. Also, I sprinkled them with parsley so they are attractive to look at as well as yummy to eat.

For now, however, I am chained to my desk in the writers' gulag, utterly alone.

Well, except for the co-worker who just asked me ... what am I thankful for?

hmmm.

GOOD question!! Let's see.

Well. Let's make a list.

1. Noodle and Carlos M.!
2. Feather beds and flannel pajamas
3. All the happy and nice people I know! (a.k.a family and friends)
4. Mini livestock
5. An affordable and nice home to live in
6. A job that is fun and not too taxing
7. Bunnies
8. Flowers
9. Purple shoes
10. The way ginger smells

There are a million more, but those are what I thought of first. So there you have it.

For the first time in many many years, I do NOT have to work on the Friday AFTER Thanksgiving. That means I have a three day weekend to look forward to.

Now THAT is something to be thankful for.

Happy Holidays my Peeps!!

xoxoxo much love and many many kisses! xoxoxo

1 Comments:

Blogger JMai said...

YAY I didn't have to work on that Friday either, for the first time in EVER. So I had a 4-day weekend and it was most lovely!

I did not make smashy bake potatoes because I did not get your email in time but they sound DELISH so I will have to try my hand at those in the near future.

Ginger does smell very yummy. I like the smell better than the taste though.

Monday, November 27, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home