The Realm

A Place Where Cheese Is Queen

My Photo
Name:
Location: San Francisco, CA

I'm fun.

Wednesday, November 01, 2006

All Saints Day


It FEELS like the Day of the Dead but that's not til tomorrow.

However, just because I'm a bit ... SLEEPY and SNEEZY (two dwarves in one) ... doesn't mean this isn't a VERY HAPPY (hey!) day.

That's because it is our friend Pickle's BIRTHDAY!!

Yay Pickle!! I hope you are having a wonderful day full of love. PARTY ON.


Meantime, another Halloween has come and gone.

And I thought New Year's Eve was amateur night. My God.

DON'T YOU PEOPLE HAVE JOBS??

Whatever. Tonight's the night it ALL happens ... yes. Lost and ANTM. Last night was just a warm up to the FUN Noodle, Carlos M. and I will be having in just a few short hours.

From now on ... you may refer to us as the Hampshire Street Geek Collective.

Membership is free, but the qualifications are strict, and the entry test rigorous.

I cannot wait until naptime.

xoxoxo snuggles xoxoxo

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanx banana for the birthday cheer. I don't mean to be sappy, but doggonnit, you make me feel loved.

Wednesday, November 01, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home