The Realm

A Place Where Cheese Is Queen

My Photo
Name:
Location: San Francisco, CA

I'm fun.

Monday, October 16, 2006

Busting Makes Me Feel Good!

Remember that song? I just heard it being played down the hall.

Hah hah hah ha ha ha ha ha!!

Halloween is coming up so maybe that is why it was on the radio.

Speaking of Halloween, I got a preview of Little D and the Teacups' Halloween outfits yesterday.

Donovan is going to be Winnie the Pooh, Dane is going to be Tigger and Lucia is going to be PIGLET!!!!

They are way too ridiculously cute for words so I will not say anymore about them. After the fashion show Anna and I went to Ross. I got a new sweater and some slippers. Woo-doo hoo.

It was super fun.

Other than that, I barely left the house this weekend. Except I DID go out on the town Friday night - with Anna incidentally.

We hit all the old hotspots from our Loveshack days. ah memories ...

But other than that ... hmm. I washed clothes, read two super good books and started a third. I played with Carlos Muffin and tried to keep him from bothering Noodle. Also, I ate a LOT of pizza! and i slept darling ... i slept as if I would never wake - tucked up all squishy in my feather bed with my feather comforter on top. It was kind of like being a baby goose in the nest except not really. I didn't have a big GOOSE BOTTOM on my head!!

It is Boss' day so don't forget to wish your boss a good day. We were going to bring muffins but forgot.

xoxoxo kisses!! xoxoxo

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

sounds like a grand weekend to me...!

looking forward to seeing you at the taint tomorrow...

Monday, October 16, 2006  
Blogger The Savage said...

Better than my day off... You San Fransicans have all the fun....

Monday, October 16, 2006  
Blogger JMai said...

Sounds like a grand weekend to me too! Sleeping and Carlos Muffin and pizza yay!

Monday, October 16, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home