The Realm

A Place Where Cheese Is Queen

My Photo
Name:
Location: San Francisco, CA

I'm fun.

Thursday, October 12, 2006

Ants


I have them.

In my pants.

Not LITERALLY for God's sake.

My ants pants are gallic ants. They want to go to FRANCE!

That's right. I want to go on a trip. I want to go somewhere that's fun and neato and far far away.
It doesn't HAVE to be France, necessarily.

Did you know they're outlawing smoking in most public places there? Yes.


Has the world gone MAD??

As Eric would say ... kiss kiss one MILLION kisses!!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

gallic ants... hah!

you're overdue for a trip. go!

who's eric?

Thursday, October 12, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm thinking you've always been an antsy pantsy kinda young lady, the french connection is a new thing though!!!

Friday, October 13, 2006  
Blogger Queen of Cheese said...

New to you maybe.

Vive la France!

Friday, October 13, 2006  
Blogger JMai said...

If you MUST have ants in your pants, I think travelling ants are the best kinds of ants to have. Definitely go somewhere fun!

And, if you're very concerned about being able to smoke in public places, try Morocco.

Sunday, October 15, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home