The Realm

A Place Where Cheese Is Queen

My Photo
Name:
Location: San Francisco, CA

I'm fun.

Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Do you like to LAUGH?

Then you should check out this show: MORTIFIED.

Jelly and I went to the Make Out Room (sorry, no link - you can google it) to see this show, which consists of people (adults) reading passages from the diaries they kept as adolescents.

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It is nice to learn at the age of 40 that, compared to these fools, I wasn't even a GEEK in junior high.

If only I knew then what I know now. Oh well.

Anyways, So Jelly came over and met Noodle and Mr. Carlos Muffin -- we quaffed some Stella, then we went to the show and laughed until we cried.

We even stayed for the whole thing ... which is ... for us ... a pretty big deal.

I got kinda drunk because the bartender got my drink wrong. She put too much vodka in it. I COULD have asked her to make me another one, but I don't like to cause trouble. You know.

Then we got FAT Carne Asada burritos and went back to my house and set a new land speed record for eating.

Then I passed out on the couch.

When I woke up, I found that Carlos has passed an important milestone on the road to growing up.

His sweet little "mew mew" voice has changed into a decidedly "HOW YOU DOIN' " style ME-OWW.

It's NEUTER time!

Now I'm at work and I'm hungover. ROCK ON!! This hasn't happened in a LONG time.

I've got to get out more.

xoxoxo kisses!! xoxo

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh... yeah... you don't want TOO much vodka in your cocktails...!!

sounds like a blast.

Wednesday, September 27, 2006  
Blogger The Savage said...

Awesome....

Wednesday, September 27, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home