The Realm

A Place Where Cheese Is Queen

My Photo
Name:
Location: San Francisco, CA

I'm fun.

Thursday, September 07, 2006

Good NEWS!!

On TWO fronts!!

First of all -- please congratulate me. I am the proud new second-cousin (or is it first cousin, once removed? How the hell do I know, I'm not royalty) to my cousins Susan and Bart's new baby boy.

No name yet. I will visit him tomorrow and report back on the cuteness factor, which is, I expect, HUGE.

I am also reveling in happiness over the birth of another new baby.

This one isn't human ... it's the size and weight of a stick of butter ... and it is hairless.

Yes.

A BABY PANDA!! IN PANDALANTA!

HOOORAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


I have a new plan in the works. I will let you all know what it is as soon as I am assured of its success. I have no worries but I abhor being needled. And I mean that in the nicest possible way.

I can finally publically congratulate our friend Jelly on her new job. Congratulations Angela!! I promise not to bother you and get you in trouble.

I DO have some advice, however:

Try not to suck so much!

hah hah hah hah

This should be super fun! I anticipate she'll sit right across from me and, together, we will RULE THE ROOM!!

Today on Geraldo (I am forced to watch, you know, thanks to the bank of T-Vs here) they are doing an expose on Big Men With Little Dogs.

Frankly, I can't think of anything that could make a man MORE attractive. A man who keeps a small dog as a pet and companion is clearly confident and loving and doesn't care what other people think! He doesn't need a big tough dog to intimidate others and obviously doesn't measure his sense of masculinity by the size of his unneutered dog's testicles.

Go Big Men with Little Dogs!! I am on YOUR side!!

(that's not to say I don't like big dogs! Or people who love them! And I will concur that MOST men who keep a big dog just happen to like big dogs. But, I personally know several exceptions to that circumstance as well.)

Anyways. I wish I could have a little dog. Why do apartment owners have no pet rules? Grr. I can't complain though, since I have two lovable CATS who are just as nice as a puppy.

Carlos Muffin like to sleep in the bag where I put my recyclable waste. He's weird.

Why is Maury Povich obsessed with big fat babies? It's disturbing.

xoxoxo big fat kisses! xoxoxo

3 Comments:

Blogger The Savage said...

1st cousin once removed.. if you have kids they'd be the baby's second cousins... don't ask me why I know this stuff.. I just do....

Thursday, September 07, 2006  
Blogger JMai said...

Silly little Carlos Muffin. Then again, what do you expect? His name is Carlos Muffin -- he's bound to be weird!

I used to have a cat that liked to sleep in my open drawers (because I was a messy kid who always left her drawers open) and then ALL my clothes would be full of meepsfuzz. Silly little Meeps. But what did I expect? -s-

Thursday, September 07, 2006  
Blogger Queen of Cheese said...

Perhaps YOU are royalty, Mr. ... or should I say LORD Savage?

Jmai - Meeps is such a cute name! I'm off to shut my dresser drawers now! (i'm one of those messy adults!! hee hee)

Thursday, September 07, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home