The Realm

A Place Where Cheese Is Queen

My Photo
Name:
Location: San Francisco, CA

I'm fun.

Tuesday, August 15, 2006

A Happy Find


Today I put on my denim jacket and got a nice surprise!!

I haven't worn it for awhile and when I reached into the pocket, I found seven dollars!!

PARTY!

It was the perfect day to find it, because I didn't have any cash lying around the house with which to buy coffee. And since I have to go to Starbucks now, it costs two dollars!

wah. Anyways. TODAY I could buy three cups of coffee, if I wanted.

Don't you LOVE when that happens?

I have posted a picture from funmansion.com here for your pleasure. I, of course, got it from my favorite website. (cute overload, natch).

Is there anything that says spring more clearly than a polka dotted baby pig snorfing a daffodil? If there is, I can't think of it.

Too bad it is August -- but I couldn't resist.

Only ONE WEEK until the new kitten is MINE!! I should just get it over with and name her Squishy.

That's right. One week from today, I will go to Seattle with Nicole and get my new baby.

oh the ber snorglishiousness!!! geh geh geh geh geh geh!!!

Today I have a music lesson. My new teacher is nice but I'm still not big on practicing.

WHY DO I SUCK SO MUCH? that seems to be the question of the month. It is unanswerable.

But, I must say, confusion, pain and lethargy have reigned these dog days.

Thank goodness my holiday is coming. Then, September will begin and I'll have a whole new chance to start up some season of good habit. You know. Like frugality or fitness. Or whatever.

love and kisses plus lots of snorty snorgles!

oxoxoxo






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home