The Realm

A Place Where Cheese Is Queen

My Photo
Name:
Location: San Francisco, CA

I'm fun.

Friday, July 28, 2006

nothing

I have a new profile picture. Check it out!

Yay!! It's FRIDAY! Today I'm going to Grumpy's to meet my cousin Susan for lunch! Then I'm going to go home and crawl into bed. I won't emerge until this evening when its time to get ready to go meet Tex! We are going to a HOUSE PARTY. The invitation promises a keg and d-j dancing in the living room. I can't think of anything better.

This weekend Anna and I are going to go visit a friend of ours who is eight months pregnant with twins! Anna has a fun surprise for her along with funny little Wondertwin tee shirts her own twins have outgrown.

I got nothing. But my love. Hopefully, that's enough.

Also this weekend, I have to give my house a major mid-summer cleaning because I'm expecting a part time houseguest over the next few weeks.

Yes!! Lolita is moving back to SF!!

Everything seems to be coming together now.

love! xoxo kisses!!

4 Comments:

Blogger terry said...

i LOVE the new profile pic! it's so you.

and do tell the pregnant one "hello" for me.

yay, lolita's coming back! you will soon have a full house, with her and sticky bun joining you.

happy friday!

Friday, July 28, 2006  
Blogger Natalia said...

Hehe..I saw your comment on Terry's place and since my blog is "I Moved Your Cheese, Moron" and we call it the cheese pad, I thought it was funny you are the queen of cheese :)

-N

Monday, July 31, 2006  
Blogger Queen of Cheese said...

Hi Natalia.

So YOU'RE the one who moved my cheese.


ah HAH!!
:o)!!!!!

Monday, July 31, 2006  
Blogger Natalia said...

Guilty as charged. :)

-N

Tuesday, August 01, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home