The Realm

A Place Where Cheese Is Queen

My Photo
Name:
Location: San Francisco, CA

I'm fun.

Thursday, July 27, 2006

SadTV


Dammit!
These are sad days indeed.

My favorite summer-time television hottie has been kicked off "Rock Star: Supernova"

I had so enjoyed watching young Phil on that stupid show.

Is he not the cutest little rocker you've ever seen?

BUT!! Phil's departure is not the reason for my dismal demeanor.

After the show was over, I talked to Cindy, with whom I lamented over this development.

Then we said good bye, and I wandered around my apartment, feeling bereft, when it hit me.




I AM SAD THAT I CAN'T SEE A RANDOM DUDE WHO I PROBABLY OUTWEIGH BY THIRTY POUNDS AND WILL NEVER MEET ON A TV SHOW TWICE A WEEK.

That is PATHETIC. Somebody slap me. Please. I am usually so level headed and unaffected by this crap.

Ah Phil. You touched me. You made me believe. You and your dumb little pouty face and your mysterious head bobbles. Your trying to be sexy but not Shy Di style faces. Your inability to move like a normal human and your bad judgment when it comes to talking to journalists. It's all good.

Oh well. Bye Phil!! Don't worry. I'll get over it, and I'll always remember the good times.

Now if those Big Brother fools vote Will out the house tonight, I may lose it completely.

KISSESSSESSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! xoxoxoxo

1 Comments:

Blogger terry said...

i can't believe they booted phil and kept the uber-annoying and off-key zayra. bleh.

as for BB...jase better be gone when i get home from class tonight!

it's dangerous for me to have unstructured time off.

Thursday, July 27, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home