The Realm

A Place Where Cheese Is Queen

My Photo
Name:
Location: San Francisco, CA

I'm fun.

Monday, July 17, 2006

Get a LOAD of this




















It's STICKY BUN the CAT's latest photo shoot. Is she not the second cutest cat in the whole world?

I cannot wait to snorgle her.

Ber SCHNERB!!

anyways. No cheese here. Noodle and I had a pretty typical weekend. Except on Saturday night I actually went out on the town. I do that every once in awhile so that I can remind myself that staying home can be a good option. guh. Although I have to admit it was kind of fun.

Yesterday I was at Best Buy when this dude fell over in a dead faint and bonked his head on the floor. He nearly hit my friend Mari on his way down. Luckily he was okay and the ambulance came and everything.

On Saturday, while we were wandering from pub to club, we noticed a little mousie scrabbling around inside the window sill of a ground floor apartment. On the way back, the mouse had made his way to another windowsill in the same house.

I wish mice looked like tiny giraffes.

I wouldn't mind a herd of those.

I was at Best Buy because Mari needed a new remote. She'd thrown hers away. I'm not sure how that happens, but there you are. I treated myself to some little sparkly beads to decorate my cell phone. I think it'll look pretty neato when I'm finished with it.

As you may have concluded, NOTHING IS GOING ON.

I'm going to ride this out until Mercury turns back to its normal path (is it me, or is Mercury retrograde on a constant basis lately?) then I'm going to Make Some Changes.

So stay tuned.

xoxoxo kisses!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home