The Realm

A Place Where Cheese Is Queen

My Photo
Name:
Location: San Francisco, CA

I'm fun.

Monday, June 26, 2006

Carbo-kitty

As you may or may not know, Noodle is getting a little sister.

Yes! I'm an impulsive NUT bag! Don't even bother talking to me about my freaky decision making abilities. If there is one consistent message I have received through out my life, it is that I'm making a Bad Choice.

So, to continue that tradition: Here comes the Biscuit!

With Noodle and I rattling around our junior one bedroom, we've decided that another kitty is just what we need to complete our little party of dorks.

And this is the kitty. She is three weeks old and does not yet have a name. Though when she DOES have a name it will be either Biscuit (her working name, much like a film has a name under which it is shot and edited ... not always the name that it ends up being released under) or something similar. On the short list: Pie, Squishy, Potsticker and Gnocchi.

Of course, Noodle has the golden veto. If she is really unhappy, we'll re-home the biscuit.

But I'm hoping it works out because my co-worker suggested I could base a cartoon on the adventures of Noodle and Biscuit.

Noodle and Biscuit go Water-Skiing

Noodle and Biscuit in The Carbo Load

Noodle and Biscuit meet Frog and Toad

Noodle and Biscuit take down The Human

etc.

Yes, Messy is barely cold and here I am considering fresh felinity. However, I maintain that the best way to honor a loved cat is to love another one well.

Would Messy agree? doubtful ... but I hope so.

xoxoxo kisses!

5 Comments:

Blogger Laura said...

hi deedee
its laura rebecca's daughter
and go look at my blog!
cuz i got one!
yayy!!

Monday, June 26, 2006  
Blogger terry said...

i'm kinda liking the name carbo kitty, myself...

sounds like a superhero,

Monday, June 26, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm sorry since this is a public forum I will refrain from the innuendos which can be associated with... 'Noodle and Biscuit take down The Human'

Monday, June 26, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yes Messy would agree

Tuesday, June 27, 2006  
Blogger terry said...

hahahahah mari made me laugh with the innuendo innuendo...

Wednesday, June 28, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home