The Realm

A Place Where Cheese Is Queen

My Photo
Name:
Location: San Francisco, CA

I'm fun.

Monday, June 05, 2006

I love Carlos

Carlos Santana. He's the man.

I know, I have a well documented freak on for guitar players. Gah. But I love Carlos for something other than his musical stylings.

It's his shoes.

When I first heard that Carlos was designing shoes, I scoffed. But then, I happened to go shopping with Angela, and she got a pair ... soft green tall heeled beauties that she says hurt her toes. But sore piggies or not ... Angela kept wearing them. And damn, they look good.

So when we were doing a little shopping in NYC and I needed a new pair of shoes, I paid full price for a pair of purple ankle strap cuties with a four inch stilletto heel. They are HOT beyond measure. I am in LOVE.

Now I have five pairs of Carlos' shoes and I love them all. I actually paid full price for a second pair (this dark aqua strappy extravaganza) ... but two of the others I got at Ross and the other on rock bottom sale at Macy's. And I love them all equally ... except, I love my purple ones the best. I'm wearing them today and that's why I'm in such a good mood. Who would have thought that one of the world's top musicians could make me so happy by designing a bargain line of shoes? Thanks Carlos.

Actually, I like coats more than I like shoes. So I wish he'd get on that.

xoxoxo kisses and hugs

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home