The Realm

A Place Where Cheese Is Queen

My Photo
Name:
Location: San Francisco, CA

I'm fun.

Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Suckalicious

It's official.

I have run out of things to say.

I know that seems impossible, but it is apparently true. As you can see, I have not updated my little corner of cheese in nearly a week.

So. Yes. hmm. erm. I feel like Austin Powers. I think I've lost my mojo.

Here are some of the things I've done over the last six days.

1. Spilled an entire glass of red wine on my couch in shock while watching T-V. (Lost, if you're interested)

2. Hung up my living room curtains. (they look reaalllll nice.)

3. Bought a cowboy hat, a flowery beach towel and silver sequinned flip flops for my upcoming trip to P-V.

4. Flaked out, yet again, on Sunday afternoon plans to lend support to Dean at his weekly gig. sorry Dean.

5. Took a long bike ride during the hottest part of the day, then went to a certain natural food co-op where I'm freshly irritated by the help each time I'm there.

6. Used BART and my bike to get to Berkeley, in order to spend seven hours watching an ANTM marathon, complete with endless snacks and tons of beer. Damn, that was pleasant.

7. Read a book called "The Last Duel" about the last royally sanctioned duel to the death in France. It happened in 1386, between a knight and a squire. Yes, the Middle Ages sound like a party!

8. Laughed mightily at the MK Letourneau follow up in People magazine.

9. Had dinner al Fresco with Mari at my local tacqueria. mmm flautas!

10. Got looped on one beer at Pops.

Today I am going to go to the Post Office after work!

Hooray!!!!!!!!!

Please don't worry about me. I am just a bit low energy lately. I need a vacation.

kisses!!!! xoxoxoxo

2 Comments:

Blogger terry said...

hey, good timing! you're about to TAKE a vacation!

and we expect you to come back with great stories to tell here.

Tuesday, May 16, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great site lots of usefull infomation here.
»

Saturday, July 22, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home