The Realm

A Place Where Cheese Is Queen

My Photo
Name:
Location: San Francisco, CA

I'm fun.

Monday, May 01, 2006

May Day Poem


Hooray!

It's the First Day of May!

All is lovely near the Bay!

Horses in their paddocks are eating Hay!

The sun is giving off quite a Ray!

All around, people are saying "Yay!"

Some are making things from Clay.

Others just went out to Play.

Some are in museums, checking out the Monet Display.

Rock climbers are looking for people to Belay.

Others are eating ice cream with Tom Delay.




That's kind of a crappy poem. Sorry.

This weekend I met a little dog named Floppy. He was cute and had floppy ears. Hence the name.

I also had to go swimsuit shopping for my upcoming holiday to the Love Boat's Port of Call. Puerto Vallarta Baby!!

It wasn't very much fun at all. Swimsuit shopping is not a happy activity, like shoe shopping. In fact, it is pretty unpleasant. So I'm glad I got that out of the way.

Noodle is taking medicines again. What if I have to get her rhinoplasty? Her nubbin is just too small to get the job done. But she's growing like weed! Yay Noodle!

I finally went to the library and found out what I owe them for stolen books. Which is 200 big ones. But, if I bring in the police report from when Kerplumpy was broken into, the library guy says they may forgive the debt. Since it wasn't my fault they were stolen.

I really want to make use of librarial services again, so this is exciting news.

PSA: Don't forget to support immigration today!

If you're me, this means NO SHOPPING. Not even for beer. (sob) But it's the right thing to do.

xoxoxo kisses and love!

1 Comments:

Blogger terry said...

i kinda like that poem. except the part about tom delay.

Monday, May 01, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home