The Realm

A Place Where Cheese Is Queen

My Photo
Name:
Location: San Francisco, CA

I'm fun.

Tuesday, April 18, 2006

The Long Weekend

I managed to leave the house each day this weekend!

That's pretty good for a recluse like me.

On Saturday, we had a party for Angela's new little baby. He hasn't been born yet, but he's already had his first party! Go Luke!

On Sunday, I went to San Rafael to have Easter dinner with my Uncle, Aunt and cousins. Guess what? My cousin is going to have a baby so I'm getting a new relation who I am sure will be VERY cute and nice.

The rain has totally wrecked my bike Cuddles. Dammit!! She's going in to the shop this week for fixing. I hope they can help her. She's miserable right now. Stupid rain.

I get to do something super fun after work today. Peanut's mom has to work late so I am going to her house to take Peanut for a walk. She will probably also want to be petted and maybe even snuggled. Hooray!

xoxoxo kisses!

1 Comments:

Blogger Michael B said...

what? someone other than me is working on cuddles? i'm crushed.

Wednesday, April 19, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home