The Realm

A Place Where Cheese Is Queen

My Photo
Name:
Location: San Francisco, CA

I'm fun.

Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Teacup Update

Guess what? Today I went to Pacifica to visit the little Teacups.

They are cute as ever!!

Their big brother was also in fine form. He is kicking ass on puzzles and finding new uses for tupperware.

Anna fixed me dinner which consisted of beer and poppers. All around, it was one of the pleasantest afternoons I've had in awhile.

I got my cookie dough today! I am baking two cookies right now for my dessert of poppers.

I put a Cadbury chocolate pastel egg on top of each one just for the heck of it. They look mighty festive.

The sun was out and sparkling on the water over in Anna's neighborhood. It was really nice.

Hopefully the capricious orb will visit my part of town soon.

xoxoxo kisses!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home