The Realm

A Place Where Cheese Is Queen

My Photo
Name:
Location: San Francisco, CA

I'm fun.

Monday, April 03, 2006

oh bleh

Okay okay okay y'all win. I too cannot wait for a non-moist day. gah.

I have a new theme song. It's from the movie Hustle and Flow and it's called "It's Hard Out Here for a Pimp." It even won best song at the Oscars.

C'mon, sing it with me ...

You know it's hard out here for a pimp (you ain't knowin)When he tryin to get this money for the rent (you ain't knowin)For the Cadillacs and gas money spent (you ain't knowin)Because a whole lot of bitches talkin shit (you ain't knowin)

Boy, I can relate. It IS hard out here for a pimp. But whatever. I manage.

It helps that today I had my monthly allotment of McD french fries. Yum!!

Okay, well we've got a new season going here now. That would be Spring, my bitches!! So yes. I am trying to decide whether it should be the Spring of Love ... or what? The Winter of Pleasure was pretty darn nice. The Spring of Happiness has a certain ring. I'll give it a whirl. I guess.

OOH yes. Then I can save love for summer! Righteous.

I went to Macy's today and begged some samples of the new Red Delicious perfume off the perfume lady. Angela wears Be Delicious and damn me if she doesn't always smell of a tasty treat. Red Delicious is similar but a little ... SPICY! (kind of like a burger king sandwich, maybe) It is advertized as smelling of a love affair in New York City. Now, that COULD be a good thing. As Terry says, it kind of depends on the whys and wherefores of said affair.

I don't need to be smelling TAWDRY for God's sake.

I have certain standards to maintain, after all.

So I now have these samples and all of you who smell me on a regular basis can weigh in.

If it doesn't smell like something funny is going on then maybe I'll get it.

I was also hoping against hope to find a dress to wear to Tihanna's wedding. I don't know why I keep going to Macy's to look for dresses to wear to these shindigs. I have NEVER found anything appropriate or attractive. Stupid Macy's.

So I tried on 10 dresses that looked super cute on the hanger. Not so much on the walking skin pouch.

This is a worrisome situation indeed.

xoxoxo

4 Comments:

Blogger terry said...

you are hardly a walking skin pouch....!
you're a delicious slice of cheeese.

Monday, April 03, 2006  
Blogger JMai said...

LOL @ smelling tawdry.

I'm sorry about all that rain you guys are having. Makes me feel a little guilty for having lovely, sunny weather all the time.

But then, that is why I moved to this giant strip mall. So.

Red Delicious sounds nice...I need a new perfume...hmmm

Monday, April 03, 2006  
Blogger Angela said...

i've been dying to smell that new delicious perfume! you gotta wear some next time you come over so i can smell you...

Tuesday, April 04, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love Be Delicious - it's quite yummy! I will have to run to Nordstroms (we don't have Macy's here in PO as you well know) and check out the Red Delicious -

I also love the Hustle and Flow song - my son was dying laughing at me when he caught me singing it - Look a little stupid as an almost 40 year old trying to rap -

Tuesday, April 04, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home