The Realm

A Place Where Cheese Is Queen

My Photo
Name:
Location: San Francisco, CA

I'm fun.

Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Big Bottoms

If you're hoping to read about "big bottoms" sorry, you're out of luck. I just put that there in hopes that idiots doing google searches for pictures of ample poopers will visit my webpage.

Although that Spinal Tap Big Bottoms song is pretty good.

I met her on MONDAY - it was my lucky BUN-DAY

The Bigger the CUSHION the better the PUSHIN' YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN

Some of the most groundbreaking lyrics in rock and roll, no question.

anywayz. Sorry I don't have any cheese to file. I would update you on the state of Noodle's nubbin but I am really tired of being the spinster cat lady. (she's fine, btw).

I want to be a party person! At least Mercury is ready to turn direct again. That should aid my quest.

I had to get an emergency sandwich today. Normally I bring my lunch from home. But I was running LATE today. Do you know you have to take out a mortgage to buy a sandwich at Starbucks? That is because they cost a million dollars each. Starbucks is the home of the million dollar sandwich.

Yesterday I was surfing the net as I am wont to do for puppy pics. I found a picture of this cute little puppy named BUBBA. He was for sale too. HE WAS ADORABLE. I'd post his picture but when I searched for him today he was gone. WAH!!

Maybe someone bought him for me for my birthday!!! OOOH!

xoxoxo kisses

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey......I was wondering where I picked up the term "pooper".....it was you!

Thursday, March 23, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home