The Realm

A Place Where Cheese Is Queen

My Photo
Name:
Location: San Francisco, CA

I'm fun.

Wednesday, February 22, 2006

In Solidarity


Poor poor Messy.

She looks a little unhinged in this photo.

But I think her problem is she doesn't feel quite so pretty anymore.

So in order to help her feel not so alone, I am wearing the Housecoat of Low Self-Esteem whenever I am at home.

**************************************


Would you like to take part in an unofficial survey?

I am thinking of changing my last name to "star."

As in: "Hello, my name is Diana Star."

Or, "Welcome to the embassy, Ms. Star."

Or, "President Star will take no more questions."

Or: "Cleveland, please welcome .... DIANA STAR!"

I think it sounds kind of cool.

So the survey asks: Would it be a good thing to change my name to "Star"?

Yes or no will suffice.

kisses!! xoxoxo

2 Comments:

Blogger terry said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Wednesday, February 22, 2006  
Blogger terry said...

yes, because you ARE a star...

and maybe messy needs her very own special housecoat. a kitty housecoat!

Wednesday, February 22, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home