The Realm

A Place Where Cheese Is Queen

My Photo
Name:
Location: San Francisco, CA

I'm fun.

Friday, February 10, 2006

Ber SCHNERB!!




This is Bugsy the Dwarf Rabbit demonstrating how to use the Pleasanton humane society's emergency equipment to save animals during fires and other emergencies.

Thanks SF Gate! and thanks Joe ... for putting aside your manly disdain for the cute long enough to make sure I saw Bugsy's photo op.


Bugsy!! He looks so professional here.

Anyways. No cheese here. I'm still Sleepless in San Francisco. HAH!!

I should take advantage and go out dancing all night. I mean I am HOPPING out of bed these days.

But I am a little afraid to show myself in public because of the bags under my eyes.

I always got them bags, of course, but man. I have really overpacked. There's no way they'd fit in the overhead compartment.

One night at the House of Shields this guy said to me "you know, you'd look about ten years younger if you didn't have those horrible bags under your eyes."

He was trying to get back at me for a perceived insult to his sweater. I had told him it was cute and that he looked like a poet in it and he took offense for whatever reason. It WAS cute! he was a jerk.

So of course I burst into tears and ran to the ladies lounge.

But it turned out fine because Lexi kicked the fucker out ... and eighty sixed him forever once she heard what happened. hah HAH dummy!!

Thanks Lexi! you rule.

Lexi is good friends with my former roommate Nadia and her boyfriend James. I get to hang out with Nadia this weekend!! we're having a slumber party. hooray!! Well, a party anyway. Don't know how much slumbering will get done.

So if anyone has a recommendation for an effective eyebag shrinking potion, shoot me an email.

love xoxoxoxoxo kisses

2 Comments:

Blogger terry said...

that guy IS an asshole.

hey, have you tried one of your cute little cukes on your eyes? those are supposed to help...

but more importantly, i hope you get some sleeeeep this weekend!

Friday, February 10, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

bags under eyes + Preparation H = no bags under eyes : )

Thursday, March 30, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home