The Realm

A Place Where Cheese Is Queen

My Photo
Name:
Location: San Francisco, CA

I'm fun.

Monday, January 30, 2006

I am alive!

yes! It's a party.

WHAT a weekend! I spent more time in jammies than in clothes! I am a rock and roll superstar.

I also discovered a new laundromat that is convenient and nicely freak free. Score!

The problem with spending one's life in P-J's means that not much cheese goes down. Maybe something will happen today.

Mapquest sent me on a wild goose chase last night. Why was I driving aimlessly around the Oakland Army Base looking for a street at least a mile away? Stupid Mapquest.

I was on my way to Dean's new house with a pizza (yum) to help him celebrate. So when I got there, it turned out he didn't have his new oven constructed. And even if he would have had it all fixed up, the gas wasn't turned on. So the pizza sat in the freezer while we made do with some microwaved macaroni and cheese. Luckily there was a guinness to quench my raging thirst. So it was all good.

Until later, love and kisses, xoxoxoxo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home