The Realm

A Place Where Cheese Is Queen

My Photo
Name:
Location: San Francisco, CA

I'm fun.

Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Messy's new friend


It's true!!

Old 'get off my lawn you kids' Messy the cat has a new mini-me.

It's a little persian kitty named Moppet. I put her picture here.

She's a nice little playful friend. Messy's going to love her. Once she stops growling and hissing.

Get over yourself Messy.

Moppet comes from the Marin Persian and Himalayan Rescue group. She was a stray that had been put in a shelter and then went to the rescue people. Now she is MINE! I will love her and squeeze her and call her Squishy.

It was newsroom appreciation day today. So we got pizza. (actually, our boss won the football pool and was spreading the wealth). Hooray!!!!

Until later, love and kisses, xoxoxoxo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home