The Realm

A Place Where Cheese Is Queen

My Photo
Name:
Location: San Francisco, CA

I'm fun.

Wednesday, January 04, 2006

gray clouds

It's a cloudy day even though it's sunny outside.

That's because my mind is full of sad and cranky things.

Luckily I had a visit with Little D and the Teacups yesterday for a bit of cheering up. Its surprising how much better a little snuggle with a baby in a yellow sleeper can make you feel.

I don't know what's wrong with me. I'm just so damn IRRITATED all the time. Sorry peeps. I am trying not to take it out on you. Feel free to give me a metaphorical slap upside the head if I start acting like a bunhole.

But don't hurt me for real. I'm very sensitive.

My mom got that yucky metal rod taken out of her arm. And she feels better now. Hooray!!

Until later, love and kisses, xoxoxoxo

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Laura says he looks like a Mooshy Fooshy. She said some other things too, but I couldn't spell it.

Love & kisses,
Rebecca

Wednesday, January 04, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just like December 28th. I think you're eating their bodies and leaving their heads.

Saturday, January 07, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home