The Realm

A Place Where Cheese Is Queen

My Photo
Name:
Location: San Francisco, CA

I'm fun.

Thursday, December 22, 2005

On crushes

Yes, I am harboring a crush.

Actually, quite a few of them. I have a torch burning for John Stamos, who for some reason I think is unbearably cute. He's geographically undesirable and a movie star, so I'm going to wait for my next life on that one. Meantime, I've got my eye on this dude who visits Marlin's coffee cart every morning. I've mentioned him before. Today ... I made my "move." HAH HAH!! If only I'd checked with Astrology dot com first!! Oh well.

Actually, my hand was forced by a creepy guy who drove up to the sidewalk while I was walking down the street on my way to the coffee cart. He said something quite unsavory to me and I made the appropriate, if not quite lady like, response. At that moment, coffee cart crush guy zooms past on his scooter. I'm thinking, great. He just heard me yelling like a fishwife. Oh well. Safety first! And perhaps my yelling wasn't such a turnoff, because did it scare creepy guy away? Hell no. He continued to follow me, then parked and got out when I got to the coffee cart. Luckily, Marlin was right there, wielding a hot espresso machine part. Anyway, creepy guy continues to stare and (ugh) LICK HIS LIPS (ergh). Then he asked me if I knit my sweater and hat myself. No, fetish boy!! Then c.c.c.g. walks up and says hey. I waste no time asking him to walk me back to work. I'm no fool! When life gives you lemons, seize the day! and the c.c.c.g.!
Anyway, the walk itself was anticlimactic. I have hope, but he basically asked me how much it cost to advertize one's wares on the radio. I'll keep working on it. Ham and cheese.

On a hopeful note, he was concerned enough for my welfare that he left the coffee cart without buying his daily banana. It MUST be love!!!!!!!

Until later, love and kisses, xoxoxo

1 Comments:

Blogger terry said...

when a boy forgets about his banana, it IS love...!

Thursday, December 22, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home