The Realm

A Place Where Cheese Is Queen

My Photo
Name:
Location: San Francisco, CA

I'm fun.

Tuesday, December 06, 2005

The Cheese is Here!

Oh Happy day!!!

My cheese finally arrived! He/she/it is so cute.

In other news ... actually I have none. Except Mari bid on this cool prize at the SFBC Winterfest live auction and won! And she's sharing it with me, because that's the kind of girl our Mari is.

The prize: a tour of Timbuk2 the bag maker and the chance to design our own messenger bags!! I hope they have smiley and flower patches. We'll be the coolest things on two wheels.

I got to see the Teacup people yesterday. It doesn't seem possible ... but they are EVEN cuter now!! Anna and Don brought them home. They were wearing gnome outfits. Schnerbel!

Until later, love and kisses, xoxoxoxo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home