The Realm

A Place Where Cheese Is Queen

My Photo
Name:
Location: San Francisco, CA

I'm fun.

Thursday, November 24, 2005

Cute is Happy

I am literally surrounded by cuteness today. It's a lot to be thankful for.

I wish you could see Peanut. She is asleep on my couch all wrapped up in my pink blanket waiting patiently for her walk. Her eyes are all squinched up and she's wiggling her face around trying to get as cozy as possible. AND she's snorting.

Messy is in the kitchen biting and gumming her little toy pig. She is cute as well if you pretend she is hugging and loving the pig instead of trying to tear it apart.

I am so glad the world harbors Peanut and Messy, baby pandas, personal pan monkeys, Johnny Depp in a pirate outfit, teacup kittens, Chao the Cheese and comfort hippos!!

Thank you planet Earth!!

Until later, love and kisses, xoxoxoxo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home