The Realm

A Place Where Cheese Is Queen

My Photo
Name:
Location: San Francisco, CA

I'm fun.

Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Ow!

My mom broke her arm! Poor mom! I hope you feel better soon. She has oatmeal and oxycontin so not to worry.

I am going to go to Portland at Xmas so I will see for myself that she is okay.

I am going to have a day off work on December 26th. This is a first. However, I still have to get through Thanksgiving. That won't be too difficult thanks to Peanut.

I am sort of silly in the morning. Which is unfortunate, because daily I'm confronted by my new crush, who gets his coffee from the coffee cart guy at the same time as Angela and I do. I don't know why I'm never acting normally when he walks up out of nowhere. Today I was dancing around with the cardboard tray. GAH!!!!!!!

Hope you all have a neato holiday!

Until later, love and kisses, xoxoxoxo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home