The Realm

A Place Where Cheese Is Queen

My Photo
Name:
Location: San Francisco, CA

I'm fun.

Friday, November 11, 2005

Piehole

I love that expression.

The fun magazine fairy is planning to pay a visit to the newsroom next week. I can't wait.

Today is the day my face will be transformed. I am nervous, yet calm. The best part is that I get to take a (doot doo doo DOO) FOUR DAY WEEKEND!

Furthermore, I cannot let sunlight touch my face, so I have a total excuse to wear pajamas for 96 hours straight. Yes. It is a magical dream. I have stocked my home with books and snacks. I won't see another human until Wednesday. I have enough cash to order a pizza.

Tomorrow is Cindy's birthday. Happy birthday Cindy!! Your gift is not in the mail, because I suck. It's sitting on my dresser.

Guess what? I get to take care of Peanut on Thanksgiving. hooray!!

MY FRIEND ASHLEY just got here!!!!! That is cooooool.

Until later, love and kisses, xoxoxoxo

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

someone once told me to shut my doghole.....get it, I'm filipino

Friday, November 11, 2005  
Blogger terry said...

hey, piehole.... i see you have a new cheese up there...! where'd that come from? it's soooo cute?

and i can't believe i missed a visit from ashley. i'm bumming.

hope your face is recovering well...

xoxo

Monday, November 14, 2005  
Blogger terry said...

oops. didn't mean to put a question mark after "cute..." as though i wasn't certain of the cheese's cuteness.
sheesh.

Monday, November 14, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home