The Realm

A Place Where Cheese Is Queen

My Photo
Name:
Location: San Francisco, CA

I'm fun.

Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Light Day of the Soul


I am so glad Halloween is over.

Although I must say my Mother Nature/Woodland Fairy/Nymph Daphne/Flowering Meadow/Blooming Tree/Leprechaun outfit is fairly versatile.

Tex dressed as Princess Leia last night. She made her costume in 20 minutes while we sipped cocktails at her house. If she sends a picture I'll post it because she looked so CUTE.

Today is All Soul's Day ... one of my favorite days of the year ... because it is also PICKLE'S Birthday!!!! Happy Birthday Pickle!! I love you!

I was a sad little flowering meadow this weekend ... but I'm over it now. Thanks, my peeps.

This dog is an affenpinscher. Isn't he cute? It now tops my list as the kind of dog I want. I met one this weekend at an estate sale in Berkeley.

Good news! Beer is a wholesome and nutritious food. So says Professor Charles Bamforth of U-C Davis. Thanks Chuck!!

Until later, love and kisses, xoxoxoxo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home