The Realm

A Place Where Cheese Is Queen

My Photo
Name:
Location: San Francisco, CA

I'm fun.

Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Fall!!

I know, I know. Frugality. Fitness. Whatever.

I am having too much FUN!!!

Everyday I tell myself I'll visit with Rodney, Denise or Rainbeau, my bevy of personal trainers. And every day, I make myself an outlandish snack and crash instead.

And let's not talk about my failures at frugality. I hate expensive jeans, but am charmed by the way they affect me psychologically within the magical cube of persuasion known as the "nordstrom dressing room."

Of course, when I get home, I realize anew that my thighs are at their best in full skirts. And I think they have special lighting in those rooms to make jeans tryer onners think they've somehow just developed fetching bums.

I went to a barbecue on Sunday. That might be part of the problem as well.

Oh well. Caramel apple pie with whipped cream is a wonderful desert. And worth a week of not wearing pants.

The bbq rocked! It was a little surprise party for Anna and Don and the cuties. They got lots of little outfits and onesies and stuff.

Until later, love and kisses, xoxoxoxo

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

God, you're funny

Tuesday, October 18, 2005  
Blogger terry said...

rainbeau??
i think you have good reason not to spend time working out with rainbeau...

Tuesday, October 18, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home