The Realm

A Place Where Cheese Is Queen

My Photo
Name:
Location: San Francisco, CA

I'm fun.

Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Sparkle Shoes and Danger Pants

A lethal combination, to say the least.

Every time I wear my danger pants, which are dark gray with a pink pinstripe, I wear my sparkly pink pumps as well.

My danger pants are so named because they are too long for me and have a low cuff, which tends to catch my sparkle heel.

I've gone down several times, usually when rushing a vital piece of news into the studio.

It's pretty embarassing. But, you know what they say. When you fall, you gotta get back on that horse. Or back into your danger pants. Whatever works.

Last night I was the youngest person at the Oakland Arena. Strangely, I knew all the words to every song being played by the "rock" group known as the Eagles. Actually, it was a good show. They tantalized the crowd with such hits as "Witchy Woman" and "Life in the Fast Lane." And, as this is the "California" tour, they ended the show with the perennial crowd pleaser "Hotel California." I have to admit, that song is in my top five. The lyrics are very revealing. ROCK!!

The best part of the night involved a plate of onion rings and a bowl of ranch after the show at the Merritt Restaurant and Bakery. Also, I got to meet the CUTEST little sweetest kitten in the whole world. Her name is Sheba and her new best friend is my friend Dean. She weighs about as much as a quarter pounder (four oz.). When I picked her up she crawled up my sleeve and fell asleep on my shoulder.

I think I want a baby kitty. I want a kitty AND a puppy. Oh no.

Until later, love and kisses, xoxoxoxo

1 Comments:

Blogger terry said...

Messy would eat both a kitty AND a puppy. Possibly in the same meal.

I'm just saying...

Wednesday, October 12, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home