The Realm

A Place Where Cheese Is Queen

My Photo
Name:
Location: San Francisco, CA

I'm fun.

Monday, September 26, 2005

The band that's so good ...

they named them twice.

Yes, indeedy. Duran Duran, live in Golden Gate Park!! Okay, it was Simon, John and I think Andy. Not the whole Fab Five. Still, three's better than none. And they sang three songs. Hungry Like the Wolf and Save A Prayer as well as another song from their NEW ALBUM.

Man! I love these guys! They have the best gig in the whole world. They were rock stars, then they were sort of losers, now they're rock stars again. I wish I was a rock star. I think I'd be really good at it.

There was this nice girl up at the fence who let me and Tex get in front of her so we could have an unobstructed view of the cheese. This girl is all ... like ... when were THESE dudes popular? So I told her you know ... early eighties ... (when the fateful trip to Seattle was made by Cindy and me as well as another person plus Ray of Sunshine Lunchbox Dancing Guy.) She was thoroughly amazed .. WOW! I wasn't even BORN then!! heh heh heh heh heh heh.

It is never a good idea to go to work when you haven't had any sleep. Unfortunately for my rock star aspirations ... and the eagerly awaiting world ... I'm going to have to skip my violin lesson today. I JUST CAN'T MAKE IT because I had too many drinks yesterday. That is the pathetic truth.

I hope everyone's day is filled with dreams coming true, as mine was yesterday!

Until later, love and kisses, xoxoxoxo

1 Comments:

Blogger terry said...

umm... you encountered someone who didn't know duran duran???

oh my god. poor deprived child...


you need a GC, now.

Monday, September 26, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home