The Realm

A Place Where Cheese Is Queen

My Photo
Name:
Location: San Francisco, CA

I'm fun.

Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Adjectives are loaded

WTF? I don't even know what that means.

Apparently people are scared to answer questions because they pay too much attention to adjectives. If you have this problem, try listening for verbs and nouns.

That is great advice.

"What's your fucking problem??" does sound more hostile than "May I help you?"

Okay, I get it now.

Hey! I have answered my own question! This is a first!

Moving along ... only 36 more hours to go! Hooray! I hope I don't barf in all the excitement.

I'm getting my hair done today. I can't wait to feel pretty. I have a very cool stylist. She is a singer and dancer and is known to break into song while putting foils in my hair. In addition, she and her very attractive co-worker have a couple of dance routines they like to do for their favorite customers. I am happy to be among that choice elite, because it is very entertaining.

I watched "Bend it Like Beckham" last night and cried like a bitch. What a cute and happy little movie!! I wonder if Becks likes that movie. I bet he does and I bet he shed a tear or two at the end as well. Not so sure about Posh ... do androids cry?

Until later, love and kisses, xoxoxoxo

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't think Androids cry. See Asimov's Three Laws of Robotics. However there was Rachele in Blade Runner. Hmmm serious thought.

1. A robot may not injure a human being, or, through inaction, allow a human being to come to harm.
2. A robot must obey the orders given it by human beings except where such orders would conflict with the First Law.
3. A robot must protect its own existence as long as such protection does not conflict with the First or Second Law.

Tuesday, September 20, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home