The Realm

A Place Where Cheese Is Queen

My Photo
Name:
Location: San Francisco, CA

I'm fun.

Monday, September 12, 2005

hummy hum hum

Doodle doodle doot doo ... doo doot dooty doo ....

Yes! Another brilliant week lies ahead ... getting off to a rousing start today with a music lesson for the unprepared.

Today I chatted up a fellow Echo owner whom I saw parking his car. He is not as enamored with his car as I am with Kerplumpy but says he likes it pretty much. He probably thought I was hitting on him. Sorry Gramps, didn't mean to freak you out.

The magazine fairy has arrived with the latest STAR magazine!! Hooray magazine fairy!!

Until later, love and kisses, xoxoxoxo

2 Comments:

Blogger terry said...

Clearly, Gramps is a dork.

Monday, September 12, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi - did you know that Mr. Urban is from Australia? Kind of a neat little factoid that is funny to me . . . he was on 60 minutes too.

Tuesday, September 13, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home