The Realm

A Place Where Cheese Is Queen

My Photo
Name:
Location: San Francisco, CA

I'm fun.

Thursday, September 01, 2005

Hey! Where's the sun?

Happy first day of September!

As it happens, I celebrated righteously last night. I went to the Monkey Club. It is not serviced by personal pan monkeys, unfortunately, but it IS a cute little club. I especially recommend the location ... just two blocks from my own little fun shack. In addition, the bartender has skillz.

I was hanging out with my girls Mari and Tex. A grand time was had by all. As far as I know, anyway.

My co-worker is reading out loud an account of conditions in the New Orleans Super Dome. Gah! I sure hope there's a better plan in place for when the big one hits S-F. I do not want to be herded into Candlestick with thirsty earthquake survivors.

Angela is sick today. It's hard to function without her.

It's chimichanga time.

Until later, love and kisses, xoxoxoxo

1 Comments:

Blogger terry said...

at least candlestick is outdoors... so the stench mightn't be SO bad...
and if we have personal pan monkeys, chimichangas, and pumpkin cream cheese muffins, we'll be okay.

Thursday, September 01, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home