The Realm

A Place Where Cheese Is Queen

My Photo
Name:
Location: San Francisco, CA

I'm fun.

Monday, August 22, 2005

I love you for your potential






I promised myself I'd stop freaking out about baby pandas. But I can't help it! CBS had some sort of baby panda extravaganza on its morning show and ... well ... yeah.

A panda is an animal that you have to love for its potential. This baby on the bottom is cute, no? Look at that face. Look at his little feets!

But did you know they are born before they are fully cooked? See top photo.

So it is okay to love a baby panda even before it has fulfilled its potential.

In dating, this is not a good idea.

If you've met someone small, hairless and pink, and it is not a baby panda, there's a good chance that the person you've met will remain as you found him.

In other words, your love and care will not help him grow fur or get all chubby and adorable.

Grown men do not change for the better as newborn pandas are wont to do.

Sienna Miller, take note.

Although, I'm sorry, if Jude were my boyfriend, I'd forgive him. It should be against the "law" for him to practice monogamy anyway.

Wondertwin powers activate: form of: geek!

That's my fabulous love advice for today.

Until later, love and kisses, xoxoxoxo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home