The Realm

A Place Where Cheese Is Queen

My Photo
Name:
Location: San Francisco, CA

I'm fun.

Friday, August 12, 2005

It's a BEAUTIFUL day!

No, I mean it. It's a lovely day today ... because I get to stay up late tonight! and sleep in tomorrow!

Oh joy.

Ross Dress for Less rules the planet. I scored yesterday. I got red leather boots with stilletto heels for a mere $14.99. No, I checked. This is LEATHER baby! Dead cow! Not that I celebrate the deaths of animals on a regular basis ... but as ugly as killing for fashion is, I love me a fine leather shoe.

I also own vintage fur. I'm a horrible person, and I admit it freely.

Look, I didn't eat meat for ten years. They owe me.

Also, I share my home, and have done, for 12 years with a cat that would kill me if she had the opportunity and alibi.

Her fur is very soft ....

Just kidding!

Anyways.

I got an on air shout-out today from our friends down the hall! It was quite exciting. I don't think that's ever happened before. The thrill was tempered by the fact that one D-J was trying to convince the other that I am, in fact, cool. Oh well. It was still neat.

Donovan giggles ALL the time. I bet he's going to have a good sense of humor.

Until later, love and kisses, xoxoxoxo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home