The Realm

A Place Where Cheese Is Queen

My Photo
Name:
Location: San Francisco, CA

I'm fun.

Thursday, August 11, 2005

Two for the price of one

It's no secret that I love a bargain.

So does my friend Anna. Together we have closed down Ross more than a few times.

It's a good thing, too. Because ... as it turns out ... our friend Anna Banana is having TWINS!!

Hooray! I can't wait to meet the new cuties. I bet Donovan is excited too. I'll find out today because I'm going to Pacifica for a visit. If you know anyone who has a double stroller and doesn't need it anymore ... shoot me an email.

****************

I'll post an update regarding Peanut later today. I am hoping and praying she is going to recover from this health scare. Dory's kids are so sweet. I asked Dory how they were handling the idea that Peanut is so ill ... and Dory said they were worried about ME! Because they know how much I love their dog. Aw, you guys. I'll make you macaroni and cheese anytime.

Until later, love and kisses xoxoxoxoxo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home